- Are the order of the titles, the assignment to the sides and the pauses between the respective tracks correct?
- Are there any sonic irregularities?
- If so, please check all test patterns
- Is it an individual defect or is it audible on all test pressings?
- If the imperfection is audible on all samples, please communicate the following information to us: Side, Song number, Timing of trouble spot, Description of the issue.
- If the sound carrier is flawless, please approve the test pressings as soon as possible so that the main pressing can begin.
- Is the reading direction correct on the back side?
- Are the order and the spelling of the titles the same on all print data?
- Is the barcode plainly printed in grey scales (100% black) and placed on a white background?
- Is the maximum ink coverage 280%?
- Are possibly used special colours set as full-tone colours?
- Were the right specifications used (7” vs. 10” vs. 12”)?
- Was the correct trimming used?
- Was the print data exported according to the guidelines (300dpi CMYK, PDF)?
- If the print template is flawless, please approve it as soon as possible so that the print process can begin.